Key Job Responsibilities
- Work with our customers as well as the sales,
turnkey and principal teams to promote LitePoint test product
solutions for WLAN, WiMAX, and UWB.
- Drive technical aspects of pre-sale and
post-sale activity for advanced wireless test and measurement
- Delivering technical presentations at
- Providing technical support, demonstrations
and debug of end customer products.
- Providing technical training.
- Effectively communicate customer feedback to
- Able to travel internationally.
- Diploma or Degree.
- 2+ years work experience, FAE experience a
- Excellent customer service skills
- In-depth knowledge of digital signal
processing functions and sampling theory
- Knowledge of multi-carrier OFDM, digital
- 2 yrs board-level design and development
- Excellent troubleshooting, analysis and
problem solving skills
- Experience in developing/using RF and
Wireless test and measurement
- Strong knowledge of RF and wireless
- Strong presentation, written and verbal
- Ability to self manage his/her time and
complete multiple projects
- Ability to work and travel across
- Working knowledge of C/C++. Ability to
learn new languages a plus
- Working knowledge of Windows GUI, MATLAB,
LabView, and Linux a plus.
Position is located in Singapore, Malaysia.
Candidates from other geographies also considered.
As part of InnovSys's Software Group, you will
be responsible for developing GUI, API and Application code for
various Wireless Device Test and Measurement Applications.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Diploma or Degree in a Computer Science or
Engineering related field (or equivalent work experience)
- At least 2 years working knowledge of C/C++,
especially in Microsoft-based development environments
- At least 2 years professional software
development experience, delivering commercially shipped
- At least 1 year of C++ GUI Development
experience, using any combination of MFC, Win32 API and/or
Windows Forms (.NET)Knowledgeable of object oriented
programming and design concepts
- Thoroughly knowledgeable of how Windows-based
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Must be an organized, self-motivated team
player, who pays attention to detail, enjoys learning and is
passionate about their work
- At least 1 year working knowledge of MATLAB ,
MATLAB GUIDE and/or MATLAB Compiler
- Experience building software
releases/installation packages, using Installshield, or
- Ability to learn new programming languages
- Experience with RF/Communications, Signal
Processing, Wireless Devices, Test and Measurement and/or
other Engineering-oriented Applications
- LabVIEW, Perl, Visual Basic, C++, JAVA, XML,
- Experience with Linux/GNU Compiler (GCC)
- Excellent debugging, math, logic and/or
general engineering skills
- Creative thinking skills.
Position is located
in Singapore, Malaysia. Candidates from other geographies
NOW! We'd love to have you on our team!
apply, please send your resume attention to email : email@example.com